Company Description SEEKA is the name of a project developmentwhich is a mobile App-basedplatform that is set to be a comprehensive search engine for students all over the worldwho needa place of study at variousschools, colleges and universitiesprograms within their own country or overseas. Our aim with this project is to build and develop a platform where students develop a profile, apply to schools and get accepted with them like you would with job applications. Additionally, we offer more features such as a directchat with school, college or university representatives in over45 countries offering millions of courses and more!
We are currently looking to hire business admininterns who would like to gain relevant work experience that will test their clerical skills and proficiency in MS Excel.
- No Bahasa Malaysia spoken, just English(Other languages are a bonus)
- Minimum internship period we accept is 2 months
- International students in Malaysia are welcome to apply
- Conducting data collection on information such as tuition fees and intake dates from College, University and Language School websites.
- Putting the data into Excel and Google Sheets
- Doing research on foreign education systems
- Cross-referencing data
- Merging data sets from various excel sheets/files
- Organizing as well as maintaining MS excel sheets/Google Sheets and performing research to better understand the recorded data
- Preferably from a Business Administration or Marketing major.
- Have at least a CGPA of 2.80
- Able to use Google Drive, Dropbox and Skype
- Have some proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheet
- Good attention to detail
- Able to organise data or information in neat fashion
- Good English proficiency
- Able to communicate problems and solution clearly
- Some familiarity with foreign/international primary & secondary school curricula is a bonus
- Our office is a 15-minute walk away from Asia Jaya LRT Station
- You'll have opportunities to grow and develop as a professional
- We offer free parking (if available)
- Tons of affordable food selection
- A certificate of completion
Looking for a part time teacher to teach Singapore Maths to students from age 5-12. Working hrs: Sat 8.45am - 3pm & Mon 5.45pm -9pm. Requirements: Competent in...
Published a month ago
Job Description The individual for this position is expected to carry out the duties listed as below: Assembles professional drawing packages using CAD to...
Published a month ago
Responsibilities: • Responsible on the data entry in the system • Undertake all filling as required • Issue and handle all appropriate paperwork • Perform...
Published 23 days ago
PREFERABLY SPM LEAVERS AGE BELOW 22 YEARS OLD RESPONSIBILITIES: 1) Handle office front desk tasks such as answering incoming calls and forwarding them to the...
Published 19 days ago