Company Description SEEKA is the name of a project developmentwhich is a mobile App-basedplatform that is set to be a comprehensive search engine for students all over the worldwho needa place of study at variousschools, colleges and universitiesprograms within their own country or overseas. Our aim with this project is to build and develop a platform where students develop a profile, apply to schools and get accepted with them like you would with job applications. Additionally, we offer more features such as a directchat with school, college or university representatives and more!
We are currently looking to hire interns who are all-rounded and business minded or ideally from any business-related major. We also look for interns who are good with MS Word and Excel.
- No Bahasa Malaysia spoken, just English(Other languages are a bonus)
- Minimum internship period we accept is 2 months
- International students in Malaysia are welcome to apply
- Conducting market research on our target audience and making reports with MS Word
- Creating graphs, charts and spreadsheets with MS Excel
- Coming up with design concepts for features, buttons and icons for our application and website as well as working with graphics designers if needed.
- Data entry on MSExcel sheets or administrative work on our admin panel
- Coordinating business activities such as marketing/promotional campaigns if available
- Ideally a current student or recent graduate of any business-related major
- Have a CGPA of atleast 2.80
- Has some understanding of online advertising
- Good command of English skill.
- Detailed person, able to execute fast and handle stress.
- Communicable person and ask for help if in doubt.
- Ability to work independently
- Able to use MS Word and Excel
- Our office is a 15-minute walk away from Asia Jaya LRT Station
- You'll have opportunities to grow and develop as a professional
- We offer free parking (if available)
- Tons of affordable food selection
- A certificate of completion
Looking for a part time teacher to teach Singapore Maths to students from age 5-12. Working hrs: Sat 8.45am - 3pm & Mon 5.45pm -9pm. Requirements: Competent in...
Published a month ago
Job Description The individual for this position is expected to carry out the duties listed as below: Assembles professional drawing packages using CAD to...
Published a month ago
Responsibilities: • Responsible on the data entry in the system • Undertake all filling as required • Issue and handle all appropriate paperwork • Perform...
Published 23 days ago
PREFERABLY SPM LEAVERS AGE BELOW 22 YEARS OLD RESPONSIBILITIES: 1) Handle office front desk tasks such as answering incoming calls and forwarding them to the...
Published 19 days ago