Corporate Account Manager : 0000E278 Description Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Corporate Account Manager.
- To develop new Perks@Work relationships by employing effective business development tactics, and liaising with GB&M / CMB business heads and RMs to garner appropriate introductions to prospective clients.
- To oversee and manage the relationships with Significant Perks@Work Employer led firms, with the aim of leveraging existing propositions and programs to deepen these relationships.
- To manage and own the relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders in driving the Perks@Work strategy and ensuring proper execution in line with business direction, internal policies and strategies.
- Drive Payroll proposition & lead all Payroll initiative throughout the bank.
- Acquire professionals and executives to RBWM, by appropriately referring customers to the branch network, focusing on the holistic personal banking services that HSBC can provide
- Bring in new business by partnering with external influencers, who are able to introduce you to new business opportunities,
- Act as a filter for everything required by Perks@Work clients in relation to the financial wellbeing of their employees, ensuring the unique make-up of a company’s workforce and their banking needs are fully understood
- Own, organize and manage Financial Wellbeing Clinics with corporate partners to enhance employee financial education, and to drive referrals to PST/branches
- To maintain a healthy working relationship between all stakeholders namely GB, CMB, GLCM Amanah and Conventional counterparts.
- Maintains teamwork between various stakeholders while ensuring due observance to the HSBC/HSBC Amanah Internal Control Standards.
- Improve employee engagement by constantly engaging with team.
- Ensure awareness of compliance / audit requirements and implementation of Group Compliance policies.
- Maintain awareness of operational risk including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control.
- Adhere to all compliance requirements by ensuring full compliance to internal requirements as per FIM/BIM and external regulations/policies issued by Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM), AIBIM and other relevant authorities.
- An undergraduate or post graduate Degree qualification.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in financial services and/ or sales experience or equivalent.
- The person must have basic knowledge in Shariah principles / concepts.
- The job holder should have good understanding in Islamic product development.
- The job holder is expected to be able to work collaboratively across LOBs and develop new business opportunities for both HBMY and HBMS.
- The job holder is also expected to be independent and act as the one centre point of contact for external & internal customers.
- The individual must manage and service the existing P@W clients and seek opportunity to deepen the relationships.
- The job holder is required to work closely with the respective teams in RBWM (both HBMY and HBMS) and other business units within the bank.
- As such, the job holder must have good interpersonal skills and able to manage and coordinate effectively all relevant business requirements, initiatives and opportunities.
- Only Malaysian citizens are encouraged to apply.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad.
: Branch and Retail Banking
: Asia Pacific-Malaysia-Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Lumpur
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 13-Jan-2020, 05:48:33 Unposting Date
: 12-Feb-2020, 15:59:00