Job Description We’re looking for hardworking and detail-oriented individuals who will take ownership of problem resolution and demonstrate operational competency to join our Operations team handling the Tour & Activities vertical.
You will focus on ensuring booking processes and fulfillment are run efficiently and on-time at all times. Working closely with the operations lead, you will help with the continual development and improvement of these processes. You will also handle and provide timely responses customer support escalations, ensuring that all escalated cases are resolved quickly and accurately.
You must be flexible in handling multiple internal and external ticketing platforms, and at all times being able to adapt and optimize to each system’s requirement and flow.
- Ensure operational efficiency and timely processing across multiple booking channels, reservation systems and integrated partners
- Monitor and work closely with suppliers to ensure a seamless reservation and booking process
- Monitor and manage inventory availability and any breakdown in reservation flows
- Respond to inquiries, escalations or request in booking management and reservations with a positive attitude and service behavior
- Carry out all tasks, big or small, with diligence and positivity
- Flexibly adhere to defined procedures and service standards as required by the business
- A minimum of Diploma in any related field
- Working experience in travel agency (online or otherwise) experience will be a plus
- Fluency with computer usage and web-based application skills
- Fluency with technology; ability to learn new software, tools and operational processes quickly
- Experience in Microsoft Office/Google Docs products
- Proficiency in the English language
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you choose to Apply with LinkedIn, please verify that your personal information and experience auto-populate in the appropriate fields, as your profile may not match the format for our site.