St Joseph’s Institution International School Malaysia (SJIIM) is a Lasallian International School (3 to 18 years). The school opened in September 2016 and currently has a roll of over 800 boys and girls. It prepares students for the IGCSE and IB Diploma examinations with an emphasis upon research-based teaching pedagogy and a character-building programme of activities inspired by the school's Lasallian heritage, including service, sport, music, adventure and drama.
The High School Assistant Principal - Curriculum and Assessment is a member of the High School Senior Leadership Team and as such are expected to contribute to the strategic and operational planning and policy development of the High School. Other members of the High School Senior Leadership Team include the Principal, the IB Coordinator and the IGCSE Coordinator. The distribution of the responsibilities of the High School Senior Leadership Team members is currently being reviewed and its proposed the currently advertised post will include aspects of curriculum, teaching and learning, character and wellbeing education of students in Year 7-13. The precise job descriptions will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
1. Job Description
2. Personal Specification
3. Information Pack.
How to Apply:
- Either via the TES link or
- Please go to our School website for more info:
www.sji-international.edu.my or www.sji-international.edu.my/employment-opportunities/
- To attached a letter of application (maximum 2 pages), a Curriculum Vitae, including three referees and completed job application form
- Send the above to **********
- Candidate should indicate in the letter of application which aspect they identify as their strength