Company Description SEEKA is the name of a project developmentwhich is a mobile App-basedplatform that is set to be a comprehensive search engine for students all over the worldwho needa place of study at variousschools, colleges and universitiesprograms within their own country or overseas. Our aim with this project is to build and develop a platform where students develop a profile, apply to schools and get accepted with them like you would with job applications. Additionally, we offer more features such as a directchat with school, college or university representatives and more!
We are currently looking to hire interns from any IT-related major who need relevant work experiencewith coding & programming, system analysis, bug & error reporting, and overall IT operations.
Best of all!;
- No Bahasa Malaysia required, just English(Other languages are a bonus)
- Minimum internship period allowable is 2 Months
- International students are welcome to apply
- Coding with programming languages such as HTML, Python, Java and SQL
- Perform functional (system functionalities) and non-functional (usability, reliability) system testing as well as reporting anybugs and errors
- System analysis for additional and existing app functionalities
- Ad hoc / administrative IT jobs (checking internet connections, assist other employee with IT needs etc)
- Supporting and assisting graphics designers when needed
- Ideally you should be a current student or recent graduate of Information Technology.
- Experience and knowledge in Java, Python, SQL, HTML or any other programming languages
- Good command of English skill.
- Detailed person, able to execute fast and handle stress.
- Communicable person and ask for help if in doubt.
- Constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms
- Our office is a 15-minute walk away from Asia Jaya LRT Station
- You'll have opportunities to grow and develop as a professional
- You get to be part of an international experience
- We offer free parking (if available)
- Paid social events every 2 weeks
- Tons of affordable food selection
- Opportunitiesto take on more responsibilitiesfrom day 1 that will have a direct impact on our business
- Steep learning in a fast changing industry where you will have tostay head of your competition
- Lots of challenges in a fast--paced environment where you can get to experience fun times
Looking for a part time teacher to teach Singapore Maths to students from age 5-12. Working hrs: Sat 8.45am - 3pm & Mon 5.45pm -9pm. Requirements: Competent in...
Published a month ago
Job Description The individual for this position is expected to carry out the duties listed as below: Assembles professional drawing packages using CAD to...
Published a month ago
Responsibilities: • Responsible on the data entry in the system • Undertake all filling as required • Issue and handle all appropriate paperwork • Perform...
Published 23 days ago
PREFERABLY SPM LEAVERS AGE BELOW 22 YEARS OLD RESPONSIBILITIES: 1) Handle office front desk tasks such as answering incoming calls and forwarding them to the...
Published 19 days ago