Requirements:Technical Administrative Assistant Job Description We are looking for a masterful multi-tasker with excellent communication skills, high energy and an upbeat attitude. Be eager to learn and willing to grow career wise. Candidates should be able to assist management and all client via the telephone, online video chat or in person. The Technical Admin Assistant will handle office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, online video chat, mail, and e-mail, reviewing call tickets, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as Technical Administrative Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Technical Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication with clients. Being able to speak and write Bahasa Melayu and English is a must. Most importantly, Technical Administrative Assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Technical Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- A desire to learn more about the IT Industry
- Any prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing. Using Windows, Chrome Browser and Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel. Any Helpdesk software is a
- Attention to detail.
- Pride in work ownership
- Multilingual may be preferred or required.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
Responsibilities:Technical Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by working with techs to respond to email messages for customers seeking help, following script to ask
client questions to determine nature of the computer problem, and follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist clients over the phone and visitors to the office.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.Benefits:EPF,SOCSO, 5 DAYS WORK
Salario: 1600.00 - 2000.00 MYR Monthly
Company Description We are an independent technology and management consulting firm dedicated to driving business transformation & innovation for clients on an...
Published 22 days ago
Handle incoming calls and customers enquiries. Typing speed for both mandarin and english . First level helpdesk / online support. Resolve customers’ complaints...
Published 13 days ago